1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better. If I already know you well, expect the questions may be a little more intimate.
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions (*ahem* not in the comments below this entry)
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Which philosopher would you kick in the head RIGHT NOW if you could?
Only one? Um.... *ponders* Nietzche. *nods* I love him, and think he is TEH COO', but if I have to listen to one more person misuse the 'God is dead' quote...
2. Of all the characters you've RPed, which has been your favourite? And which has been your least favourite? (Yeah, it's a double question, SO SUE ME.)
Damn, that's like asking a mother to choose which of her children she loves most! I like them all for different reasons. I love exploring Hakkai's
3. What was the last book you read for fun?
I'm reading Journey to the West right now. Yes, STILL reading it. I know. It's freaking long and I have no time. I usually have some book or other started.
4. Who is your sooper-sekrit, nobody's-home rock-the-fuck-OUT band?
Well, if I TELL you, it won't be sooper-sekrit anymore, now will it? ;P Um.. *ponders* I don't really have one. -_-;; I spose my J-Pop playlist counts, since it's mostly T.M. Revolution and L'Arc-En-Ciel. Oh, and Bad Luck. Yeaaaaaah, the Gravi Soundtrack. There's definitely some sekrit rocking out there.
5. Money's no object, and you're at the airport. Where are you going?
One-way ticket to Hawaii. No passport needed and I love it there soooooooo muuuuuuuch. Preferably to be paid with small, unmarked bills so no one could track me down EVAR.