1. I talk in my sleep. A lot. It's usually coherent, too.
2. I also sing in my sleep. A former roomie of mine said I once sang the entire Quiznos commercial. The one with the Spongmonkies". Yeah.
3. Then there was the time I insulted someone in my sleep. Long story. She deserved it.
4. While on the subject of sleep... I can sleep anywhere. ANYWHERE. People can back me up on this. I've been known to fall asleep upside down on rocking chairs (read: with my head on the footrest and my feet hooked over the back). I have fallen asleep in cars, sitting cross-legged, with my head on a pillow in my lap. Anywhere.
5. The above habit (among other things) earned me the nickname 'koneko-chan,' which is 'kitten' in Japanese. Apparently I look exceedingly kittenish when I'm curled up asleep in weird places.
6. The three people in the world that I care most about (outside of blood relations) I met completely by accident.
7. I was the first person to hold my nephew (not counting the doctor who delivered him and the nurse that cleaned him up). I got to hold him as they took blood. He had the biggest blue eyes and was just looking at everything. I have never felt so.. connected, I guess. I can see how parents would happily die for their children after that.
8. My brother and I always ask each other 'hypothetically' about what we might want for Christmas/birthdays/etc. When opening presents, we are both always then very 'surprised' and happy that the other person obviously knows us so well. ^_^
9. I am addicted to caramels. I pop them like... well, like candy.
10. I'm deathly afraid of spiders, and yet one of my *cough*many*cough* imaginary friends when I was little was a giant spider. And by 'giant,' I mean like the size of a cornfield. He used to follow us on long car trips.
Eh, we shall call these optional tags, since I don't know who's already done it.
*counts to make sure that's actually ten* Okay. ^_^ Get to it!