Okay, pups... just assume these are all Nexus-based or private IM games.
1.Envy, a pup I don't play often because of his insane tendency to be overwhelmingly stupid.
2.Pride!Ed, poor Pride shares an LJ with Envy. Feel bad for him.
3.Raistlin Majere, from the Dragonlance books. Still haven't used him much. A manipulative bastard (see below)
4.Ren Makimura, from Diabolo. *snuggles him* He gets more play when his Rai ISN'T crazy.
5.Seamus Harper, from Andromeda. He got put into a game that subsequently died and made me sad. I'm thinking of pulling him back out for Sages use again.
6.Ootori Kyouya, from Ouran High School Host Club. The pup that I was told proved that 'I have a way with manipulative bastards.' Still not sure if that was an insult or not.
7.Cho Hakkai, from Saiyuki. Another manipulative bastard.
8.Belladonna. An OC... yes, I know. She's not a MarySue, though, she's a CAT! Well, a witch's familiar, anyway. Loosely based on the Morwen's cats from the "Dealing with Dragons" books.
9.Mark Cohen, from RENT. Marky used to get played more. Poor Marky. MUSICALverse, *NOT* movie.
10.Tenpou Gensui, also from Saiyuki. Hakkai's preincarnation. Yet. Another. Manipulative. Bastard.
11.Sha Mai, again, Saiyuki. She doesn't have a canon name, she's just known as Gojyo's mom, so I gave her the name Mai, cause... uh.... cause.
12.Cho Gonou, from Saiyuki yet again (damn, lots o' Saiyuki pups). He's Hakkai before Hakkai was Hakkai. He's not official, really. He's just in my head for a future LOL, although I think he may be moving in. Not manipulative so much as just a bastard, but then, he's only 15. Give him time.
1) Who would make a better college professor: 6, or 11?
Mai being a teacher would just be... terrifying doesn't even cover it. Kyouya would be one of those professors who you HATE when you have them, but then you get to the next class and realize you learned a hella lot with them.
2) Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
Thinking Pride!Ed is hot is like clubbing a baby seal. I don't club baby seals.
3) 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Gonou sends Bella on a mission to.... um.... well, heck, she's a familiar. He probably sends her to debunk Christianity by proving the existence of other powers. It fails cause Christianity is immune to physical evidence.
4) What is, or would be, 9's favourite book?
Mark? Hm... something about directing, I think. I doubt he reads much.
5) Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Pride would have to swear fealty to Kyouya. Ootoris give their loyalty to no one unless it gets them something.
6) For some reason, 5 is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9, or 10?
Harper sharing an apartment with Mark would be kickass awesome and win. They'd get on each others nerves sometimes (like when Mark steals Harper's nanowelder to build a better camera) but they'd totally geek out together. Tenpou wouldn't stoop to living with a mere mortal.
7) 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Pride... Hakkai... and Gonou..... o.o *blinks* Um.. well, if Hakkai and Gonou are having dinner, something is seriously whacked, but.. uh... they'd probably go someplace quiet and just stare politely (or not so politely in Pride's case) at each other. Not a trio that is conducive to long conversations.
8) 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Raistlin challenges Tenpou to a duel... You know, considering Raistlin canonically challenges the gods and wins, this question is amazingly ironic. Um... my Raist is still a red robed mage, so he hasn't quite embraced the dark power that lets him beat the gods, so I'm gonna go with Tenpou winning, and sealing Raist into a kekkai for all eternity, cause the gods aren't sposed to kill people.
9) If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would they get it back?
Bella would walk the Ways into wherever he took it to and take it back. Hell hath no fury like a kitty scorned.
10) Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
This question broke my brain because Gonou and Hakkai and... um.... *blinks* Next question...
11) What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
Ren and ENVY?! Uh.. assuming Envy kept his actual personality and didn't go all fluffy-badfic on us.. probably something involving Ren knowing/being able to make Red Stones and Envy being cut off from Dante. Or Envy being able to eat the souls of those Ren kills directly.
12) If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Hakkai and I would get along splendidly. We would discuss fine literature and he would make dinner and I would live in mortal fear the entire weekend cause he's scary sometimes.
13) If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
I would be afraid of what Raist might do to me if I commanded anything, but I would ask him to teach me some simple magic. Maybe his sleep spell.
14) Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (either in appearance or personality)?
thank god NO
15) If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
Pride would choose whichever side Envy told him to. Which would mean whichever of Ren or Harper could do the most for him. Probably Harper.
16) What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
*snorts* He doesn't shout. He fights silently when he's not giving orders to his men.
17) If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
"Little Kitty Mine" just cause I like that song and she's a kitty. ^_^
18) 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant.There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Envy, because he'd stab Kyouya and Gonou in the eyes with the chopsticks.
19) What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
Pride to use on... Tenpou.... uh.... Next question....
20) What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
*snorts* You want the canon list or what? I think the public lewdness charge has always been my favorite.
21) What is 6's secret?
He's got a few. Most of them involve his family.
22) If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Mark would beat Mai cause he's got his trusty bike and she'd spend most of her time looking for Jien.
23) If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Well, Bella could just use the Ways to walk us both home, but I'm afraid Hakkai would be much better company. He's someone you would NOT want to meet in a dark alley.
24) 1 (Envy) and 9 (Mark) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4 (Ren)'s sinister secret organization. 11 (Mai) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4 (Ren). Meanwhile, 4 (Ren) has kidnapped 12 (Gonou) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Harper), they seek out 3 (Raistlin), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
"Complete and utter crack"
*is ded now*