- Put your music player on shuffle, and put down the first 40 tracks it plays.
- You CANNOT repeat artists.
- You CANNOT repeat songs.
1. Wicked- Thank Goodness
2. Liszt- Liebestraum
3. Les Miserables- Fantine's Death
4. DBSK (Tohoshinki)- Share the World
5. Cabaret- Cabaret
6. Matchbox Twenty- Rest Stop
7. Ana Johnsson- Playing God
8. Jingle Cats- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
9. Weird Al Yankovic- Smells Like Nirvana
10. Beethoven- Symphony No. 5 in C Minor
11. Saiyuki- Respectively
12. RENT- Another Day
13. Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers- Why Do Fools Fall in Love?
14. Thunderbugs- Friends Forever
15. Semisonic- Gone to the Movies
16. Trans-Siberian Orchestra- Queen of the Winter Night
17. Disney Illuminations- We Go On
18. Cats- Overture
19. Chicago- After Midnight
20. Lion King- They Live in You
21. Avril Lavigne- Complicated
22. Vivaldi- Four Seasons (Spring)
23. Mannheim Steamroller- Fum, Fum, Fum
24. Bad Luck- Break Through
25. Wagner- Die Meistersinger
26. Tchaikovsky- Waltz of the Flowers
27. Saint-Saens- Samson and Delilah
28. Devotchka- We're Leaving
29. Anyband- Promise You
30. Mamma Mia- Mamma Mia
31. T.M. Revolution- To-Ri-Ko
32. *Nsync- Tearin' Up My Heart
33. Journey to the West (The Musical)- To the Emperor - I Pray
34. Lord of the Rings- Into the West
35. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones- The Impression that I Get
36. Vic Mignogna- Nothing I Won't Give
37. American Idiot- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
38. Miyavi- 阿呆祭-アホまつり- (Aho Matsuri)
39. Thin Lizzy- The Boys are Back in Town
40. The Poxy Boggards- Aboard the Goodship Venus
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40? (Wicked- Thank Goodness vs The Poxy Boggards- Aboard the Goodship Venus)
They're very different songs, but just from how long it will take me to get bored of them, we'll say Thank Goodness.
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat? (RENT- Another Day)
Not it specifically, but there were a couple of weeks there after I finally got the soundtrack that it was all I listened to, so it was in there a lot.
3. What album is #26 from? (Tchaikovsky- Waltz of the Flowers)
It's not from an album, exactly. It's from the Nutcracker Ballet.
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15? (Semisonic- Gone to the Movies)
I absolutely adore Semisonic, even though I only own the one CD. However, they also made the most annoying song in existence (Secret Smile *spits*) for which I cannot forgive them. Oh well.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs? (Chicago- After Midnight)
Honestly, no. I can't even remember at the moment where it's from in the musical.
6. Who does #38 remind you of? (Miyavi- 阿呆祭-アホまつり- (Aho Matsuri))
Miyavi only ever reminds me of himself.
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music? (Lion King- They Live in You)
Both, but for me, I guess the music just barely edges out the lyrics. I love that song.
8. Do any of your friends like #3? (Les Miserables- Fantine's Death)
Oh, I'm sure I've got some Les Mis fans out there. Anyone?
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack? (Journey to the West (The Musical)- To the Emperor - I Pray)
It's from a musical, which is almost a movie. It'd make a good movie.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio? (Cats- Overture)
Ha, not so much, no.
11. What does #21 remind you of? (Avril Lavigne- Complicated)
Learning to drive, because it was popular when I was first driving myself to school and back, and it was on almost every day.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22? (Cabaret- Cabaret vs Vivaldi- Four Seasons (Spring))
Hands down, Vivaldi. That's not my favorite from Cabaret.
13. What album is #17 from? (Disney Illuminations- We Go On)
Not from an album, except that Disney puts out a CD of songs from the nightly fireworks show at Epcot.
14. When did you first hear #39? (Thin Lizzy- The Boys are Back in Town)
Oh, I have no idea. That's like asking the first time I heard a nursery rhyme. My family was also listening to classic rock when I was little, so at some point, I heard it.
15. When did you first hear #7? (Ana Johnsson- Playing God)
Whenever Krill was on her 'pimp Ana Johnsson' kick. Can't say I've listened to it much since.
16. What genre is #8? (Jingle Cats- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen)
Christmas music. Sung by kitties. XD But mostly Christmas.
17. Do any of your friends like #14? (Thunderbugs- Friends Forever)
I have no idea. I don't really even like it that much, it's just from the Center Stage soundtrack.
18. What color does #4 remind you of? (DBSK (Tohoshinki)- Share the World)
Probably blue, for many and various reasons.
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo? (Saiyuki- Respectively)
Can't say I have, no. Although I have blasted my Jpop playlist on occasion, and this is part of it, so it may have gotten blasted unintentionally.
20. What genre is #37? (American Idiot- Boulevard of Broken Dreams)
Punk-ish? I dunno. Emo.
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument? (Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers- Why Do Fools Fall in Love?)
No, but I think I might have piano sheet music for it, actually.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30? (Mamma Mia- Mamma Mia)
Don't have a favorite lyric, really. It's a nice song but not one I listen to a lot.
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23? (Mannheim Steamroller- Fum, Fum, Fum)
Instrumental, unfortunately, so I don't have one here, either.
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends? (Bad Luck- Break Through)
Hee, I will always recommend the Gravitation soundtrack to anyone and everyone. It's just so... so bouncy and happy. It always makes me smiley.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to? (Liszt- Liebestraum)
Ummmm, not so much. Maybe a waltz or something slow. But no.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio? (Trans-Siberian Orchestra- Queen of the Winter Night)
I've heard other TSO songs on the radio, but never this one. Pity, it's one of my favorites off that album.
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song? (*Nsync- Tearin' Up My Heart)
Well, it's pretty typical, bouncy, American boyband pop, so I'll say daytime.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you? (Vic Mignogna- Nothing I Won't Give)
I actually forgot I even had this song, so nope, no meaning whatsoever. ^_^;
29. Do any of your friends like #31? (T.M. Revolution- To-Ri-Ko)
Well, I *ahem* permanently borrowed the song off youko_astarael's CD, so I know she does. ^_^ I'm sure there are more TMR fans on my flist, too.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song? (Wagner- Die Meistersinger)
Slowish, in a stately sort of way.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song? (The Mighty Mighty Bosstones- The Impression that I Get)
It's deceptively happy.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9? (Weird Al Yankovic- Smells Like Nirvana)
The whole song. There is no way I can pick a favorite.
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends? (Lord of the Rings- Into the West)
Since I either start tearing up or singing along, definitely alone.
34. When did you first hear #27? (Saint-Saens- Samson and Delilah)
A couple of years ago when I bought the CD it's on?
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29. (Anyband- Promise You)
...Well, um... Honestly, they didn't exactly DO three more songs. Um. Well, there's Daydream and TPL (Talk Play Love), which are both also from the commercial. And we'll say the, ahem, interesting version of Whole New World done by Junsu and BoA, since it was technically at the Anyband concert. Yes. *nods*
36. Do you know all the words to #6? (Matchbox Twenty- Rest Stop)
I can sing along when it's on, and I can get the chorus off the top of my head, so sort of.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music? (Devotchka- We're Leaving)
I don't remember who sent me Devotchka, but I haven't ever actually listened to it, so I don't know.
38. What album is #10 from? (Beethoven- Symphony No. 5 in C Minor)
They hadn't discovered albums yet. It was a very backwards time.
Well, that was fun, huh? :D