Your result for The Quick & Painless ENNEAGRAM Test...
4- the Individualist
Thanks for taking the test !
Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
How to Get Along with Me
• Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
• Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
• Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
• Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
• Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
What I Like About Being a FOUR
• my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
• my ability to establish warm connections with people
• admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
• my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
• being unique and being seen as unique by others
• having aesthetic sensibilities
• being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What's Hard About Being a FOUR
• experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
• feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
• feeling guilty when I disappoint people
• feeling hurt or attacked when someone misunderstands me
• expecting too much from myself and life
• fearing being abandoned
• obsessing over resentments
• longing for what I don't have
FOURs as Children Often
• have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original games
• are very sensitive
• feel that they don't fit in
• believe they are missing something that other people have
• attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
• feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)
• help their children become who they really are
• support their children's creativity and originality
• are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
• are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
• are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele, The Enneagram Made Easy. Discover the 9 Types of People.
Harper: San Francisco, 1994, 161 pages
You liked the test? so S P R E A D I T ! tell everyone!!!
(copypaste the HTML-code from below to your profile or blog!)
please, leave a comment HERE
You are not completely happy with the result?!
You chose BY. Use the BACK-button of your browser to see the other options.
I dunno. These things are always so general that it's easy to go 'oh, yeah! totally me!' The cartoon doesn't really seem to fit, either.